Thank you for your interest in partnering with Artfully Wed! We know there are many advertising options available to you, and we appreciate your taking the time to get to know us a bit better and learn more about what we have to offer. At Artfully Wed, we like to think outside the box. That's why our readers come to us for unique ideas and one-of-a-kind inspiration. Our approach to advertising is no different. We don't have advertisers – we have partners. We've worked to break away from traditional advertising models and offer our readers meaningful and transparent editorial and sponsored content. We maintain a clean aesthetic and only accept advertisements that will resonate with our readers.
Please use the navigation on the right to find additional information about marketing solutions for your business.
About Artfully Wed
Erika first started publishing real weddings and inspiration in 2010. Artfully Wed has evolved over the years, first taking shape as The Indie Bride, then transforming into Borrowed & Bleu, before becoming the creativity-minded publication it is today. With more than 2,000 published real weddings, styled shoots and informative articles, it provides couples with a wealth of inspiration and knowledge to assist in planning an artful wedding celebration.
Artfully Wed is a BrideClick publisher and a member of Aisle Society, a collective of more than 30 wedding blogs worldwide who have come together to create a new hub of wedding inspiration, designed to lead couples to the best wedding content that exists online.
Features on Artfully Wed will be publicized on the Aisle Society website and shared with the growing Aisle Society network. We are proud to be a part of this collaborative group of wedding media! This innovative approach to marketing takes advantage of Aisle Society's cumulative network of more than ten million followers.
Additional accolades and credentials include:
- We're one of the top 100 wedding blogs by Bridetide.com for several years running.
- We've been named one of the top 50 wedding blogs by Cision US, the leading global provider of PR services.
- We've achieved global recognition for our inspiring content from Etsy, Junebug Weddings, Brit+Co and more!
Our readers consist of couples wanting only the best on their wedding day – that is, those who seek the latest trends, timeless inspiration, practical advice and vendors who will work with them to create the wedding of their dreams. Artfully Wed strives for diversity and equality-minded content, regularly featuring wedding artists who provide inspiration to couples of all ethnicities, orientations, religions, budgets and tastes who share one thing in common: a desire for a one-of-a-kind wedding.
Our target audience is couples who seek creative, out-of-the-box alternatives to traditional weddings, all provided by the best wedding professionals out there.
Artfully Wed's publishing standards include:
- Only the most professional and highest standards in fine art photography – we partner with the best photographers in the industry and work to establish mutually beneficial ongoing partnerships
- Careful curation of beautiful real weddings and wedding inspiration from talented industry professionals
- A focus on distinctive wedding venues and unique details that reflect a couple's personalities
- Alternative and outside-the-box ideas for couples of all ages, orientations, ethnicities and religions
Artfully Wed and its growing social media channels combined reach over 350,000 readers each month:
- ArtfullyWed.com averages 40,000 monthly page views
- 6K+ Facebook followers
- 13K+ Twitter followers
- 12K+ Pinterest followers with an average monthly reach of 1.6M viewers and 80K+ daily impressions
- 7K+ Instagram followers
- 295K+ Google+ followers
What We Offer
- Vendor Guide – $99 for a limited time with no renewal fees: We offer listings in our vendor guide, a hand-picked collection of wedding professionals for our readers to locate, research and hire for their wedding day. Click here for more info »
- Sponsored Posts – $350 each: We offer sponsored blog posts to highlight wedding vendors and businesses and all they have to offer our audience. Click here for more info »
- Brand Ambassador Program – Starting at $550: We work with your brand to help you connect with our readers on an ongoing basis through meaningful, quality content. Perfect for long term campaigns or social media campaigns! Click here for more info »
- We're also open to discussing custom solutions – contact us via email with your ideas and we'll chat!
Please note that at this time we don't offer product giveaways or reviews.
Previous corporate sponsorships include Crate & Barrel, Blue Nile, Macy's, Keurig, Braun/De’Longhi Group, David's Bridal, The Bradford Exchange and more.