“Stella danced through the meadow and into the woods as her lace train floated along behind her. The sun began its descent on a gorgeous Southern afternoon to the tune of the cicadas' serenade. Winding through the trees dripping with Spanish moss, over the rolling hills of farm land, and venturing into an abandoned homestead, Stella gave an aura of a mystical bride, only found in fairy tales and daydreams.” The words alone paint quite the picture, but when combined with the images from Sarah Marie Photos, the woodland nymph concept by Janna Brown Design Co. springs to life!
An ethereal and magical woodland nymph wedding styled shoot in Alabama
- Photographer: Sarah Marie Photos
- Styling & Decor: Janna Brown Design Co.
- Dress Designer: Rue de Seine
- Dress Store: The Dress Theory
- Floral Designer: ShopMarked
- Calligraphy: Brown Linen Design
- Ribbon: Silk & Willow
- Hair & Makeup: Hair and Makeup by Lynsey