Atop a rooftop in downtown Dallas, Smith House Photography and a team of amazing vendors put together a gorgeous wedding styled shoot inspired by an urban sunset! Tangerine, blue violet and bright fuchsia florals combined with three varietals of protea and greenery to accent the exposed brick of the venue, while the bouquet was a play on the ombré tones of sunset. Modern invites with stunning calligraphy complemented the hexagonal details, and instead of a traditional wedding cake, they served alcohol-infused desserts. Linens, chargers and acrylic ghost chairs were chosen to both showcase the sunset color palette and emphasize the coordinating menu card and hand-lettered acrylic escort cards. The bride and groom's apparel were selected to accentuate the urban, sleek vibe, as well!
An urban sunset styled shoot on a rooftop in Dallas, TX
- Photographer: Smith House Photography
- Event Venue: 1111 Studewood Place
- Floral Designer: Amanda Bee's Floral Designs
- Calligrapher: Camel and Birdie
- Equipment Rentals: EB Inc Events
- Tuxedo and Men's Attire: Menguin
- Invitation Designer: nineOnine creative
- Event Planner: Plan Our Day Houston
- Jewelry: Rent the Runway
- Hair Stylist: Styled by Kelsey V.
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights