This vintage, rustic wedding inspiration shoot from Harmony Lynn Photography focused on the unique venue, Up The Creek Farms! The owner of the property (also the owner of a vintage rental company) purchased her childhood home from her parents and turned it into a charming bed and breakfast exclusive to wedding parties who wish to spend the weekend on the property. The house sits on the only hilly terrain for miles, covered in oak trees, Spanish moss, and surrounded by a lake. She took it a step further and built a 6,000 square foot air conditioned barn at the top of the hill. With a soft palette of pinks and golds, a wide array of gorgeous vintage décor, a vintage wedding dress from the 1930s, decadent floral arrangements, and the classic Florida landscape, this shoot embraces the feminine and romantic side of an outdoor wedding in the South.
An old-fashioned Florida creek wedding venue in Valkaria, FL
- Photographer: Harmony Lynn Photography
- Invitation Designer & Signage: After a While Crocodile
- Floral Designer: Buds Etc Floral Studio
- Vintage Rentals: Crystal & Crates
- Makeup Artist: In2yourBeauty Makeup Artistry
- Cake Designer: The Best Little Cake House, Inc.
- Venue: Up The Creek Farms
- Baked Goods: Flour & Spice
- Model: Danae Stephens
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights