This beautiful Little Red Riding Hood fall wedding inspiration shoot is a collaboration between Myriam of M&M Elite Planning, Nicole Chan Photography and other fabulous Boston-area wedding vendors, and Red sure is looking good! In fact, she’s everything a big bad wolf could want. (Yes, I had the 1966 song by Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs stuck in my head while writing this.) This gorgeous themed shoot features a colorful tablescape with autumn colors and natural elements like bark and incredibly vivid florals. Nicole’s Siberian Husky stood in for the role of the Wolf and ring bearer. If this isn’t fabulous autumn inspiration, I don’t know what is!
If you’d like some more amazing “Red” inspiration, check out this shoot on Every Last Detail!
Fall wedding inspiration in Waltham, MA
- Photographer: Nicole Chan Photography
- Invitation Designer: Allure Invitations
- Floral Designer: Floral Art Designs
- Makeup Artist: Goka Love
- Event Venue: Gore Place
- Dress Store: La Reine Bridal
- Event Planner: M&M Elite Planning
- Equipment Rentals: New England Vintage Rental
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Originally published on June 29, 2012