This beautiful bridal tea inspiration shoot from Tori Watson Photography is a departure from your typical bridal shower; the intimate afternoon tea and comfort food create a charming farm to table feel that's attainable for any bride. All of the magnolia leaves and most of the decorative greenery were handpicked and foraged from all over the venue's 100 acres of property. The eucalyptus and Southern magnolia were also the inspiration behind the custom designed bridal suite. From the mismatched chairs to the teacups and vintage candlesticks, the gathering felt like something that could be effortlessly planned by any family coming together for the marriage of a loved one!
A bridal tea inspiration shoot in Seven Springs, VA
- Photographer: Tori Watson Photography
- Invitation Designer: English Tea Paperie
- Beauty: MLW Hair & Make-Up
- Event Venue: Seven Springs
- Design and Decor: Stag & Lily
- Floral Designer: The Green Flamingo Flower Co.
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights