Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater than 0 in /mirror/www/users/shinymda/lynn3/artfullywed.com/wp-content/plugins/bottom-of-every-post/bottom_of_every_post.php on line 32
A traditional wedding with purple details in Pittsburgh, PA
Erin and Darin’s story began at a Starbucks! They love riding their bikes together and reading in the park; their relationship is so sweet and sincere. They aren’t from Pittsburgh, but they chose to get married there at The Mansion at Maple Heights, a turn-of-the-century English manor home transformed into a romantic bed & breakfast. The couple had purple and aqua details and a recurring bird theme in their décor. Meaghan Elliott Photography captured their day!
- Photographer: Meaghan Elliott Photography
- Makeup Artist: Beauty by Joy
- Caterer: Big Catering
- Event Designer: Bill Chisnell Productions
- Hair Stylist: Brooke Rockwell Hair Design
- Bakery: Dozen Bake Shop
- Cinema and Video: ShoFilms
- Musicians: String Duo from Steven Vance
- Reception Venue: The Mansion at Maple Heights
- Band: The Swooners
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Meaghan Elliott Photography is a member of A-List, our exclusive wedding vendor guide. To learn more about joining A-List, click here.