Mary and John had a beautifully vibrant French Quarter wedding celebration in October! The bride got ready at a rental in the Quarter tucked away from the street with a pretty courtyard. She and John had their first look in the courtyard before their outdoor ceremony commenced. Three gospel singers came out singing and lead the recessional and guests into the reception. Music is very important to the couple, so it played a large role in their wedding day, creatively captured by Arte De Vie.
A vibrant French Quarter wedding in New Orleans, LA
- Photographer: Arte De Vie
- Reception Venue & Caterer: City Park Pavilion of the Two Sisters
- Equipment Rentals: Event Rentals
- Makeup Artist: Flawless Bride
- Cake Designer: Swiss Confectionary
- Band: Young Pinstripe Brass Band