Jill and Blake's wedding day started with a ceremony in a Catholic church in downtown Staunton, and once they had exchanged vows, the entire wedding party boarded a bus for a tour of downtown. Finally, they headed to the vineyard for the reception! Blake's daughter was the “best girl” and flower girl, and she loved helping Jill get ready! The bridesmaids' beaded art deco-style gowns were the perfect match for Jill's gorgeous wedding dress, too! Christy McKee Photography captured their beautiful celebration.
An urban vineyard wedding in Fishersville, VA
- Photographer: Christy McKee Photography
- Caterer: Eric Stamer Catering
- Bakery: Paris Cake Co.
- DJ: Rick Haggard Entertainment
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Adrianna Papell
- Reception Venue: Barren Ridge Vineyards
- Dress Designer: BHLDN
- Floral Designer: The Faded Poppy
- Apparel: White Dress by Greta Kay
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights