A laid-back autumn wedding in Arlington, VA
Georgeanne and Char had a classic, elegant autumn wedding with a relaxed vibe that ensured everyone had a blast! Their ceremony was at the Netherlands Carillon, a bell tower and collection of 50 bells gifted to the U.S. in the 1950s as a token of gratitude symbolizing the friendship between the Dutch and the Americans during and after WWII. The historic site is a beautiful spot for a ceremony, don't you think? Their reception followed at Top of the Town, where every table was adorned with flowers and a different retro postcard. Stephen Gosling Photography captured their celebration!
- Photographer: Stephen Gosling Photography
- Floral Designer: Blanca’s Bridal
- Dress Store: Ellie's Bridal Boutique
- Bakery: Heidelberg Pastries
- DJ: Mitchell’s Music and Entertainment
- Ceremony Location: Netherlands Carillon
- Caterer: The Chef's Table Caterers
- Event Venue: Top of the Town
These vendors are members of our 24K Vendor Guide. For membership information, click here.
Stephen Gosling Photography
Washington D.C. / Virginia