Kerry was a determined and crafty bride – practically all of the wonderful details in her rich purple DIY wedding were handmade! She and Mark chose his home church in Long Beach for the ceremony, and the reception was hosted at the newly renovated Old Ranch Country Club in Seal Beach, California. There are rich purple details everywhere you look, from the groomsmen’s argyle socks to the creative stationery. I especially love the homage to the couple’s mutual love of Lost, including the Dharma Initiative groom’s cake! Luminaire Images captured all of the amazing details!
A detailed rich purple DIY wedding in Seal Beach, CA
- Photographer: Luminaire Images
- Cake Designer: Cinderella Cakes
- Dress Designer: Enzoani
- Floral Designer: Flower Allie
- Cinema and Video: HD in Vision
- Reception Venue: Old Ranch Country Club
- DJ: Station Identification Entertainment
- Invitation Designer: Wedding Paper Divas
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Originally published on December 30, 2011
These vendors are members of our 24K Vendor Guide. For membership information, click here.