Emily and Stephen met in high school. When they both attended the same college, their love only grew, and they knew they wanted to spend their lives together. They chose the gorgeous wine country in Temecula, California, for their destination wedding. Emily was very close with her sister, who recently passed away; her favorite flowers were sunflowers, so Emily and Stephen made their entire wedding reflect the sunflower theme. The royal blue dresses, bright yellow shoes and brilliant flowers made this wedding complete. The couple also worked for weeks making the homemade cookie mason jars for the wedding favors – so sweet! Michelle Johnson Photography captured their amazing day.
- Photographer: Michelle Johnson Photography
- Cinema and Video: Blend Media Studios
- Cake Designer: Cakes to Celebrate!
- Floral Designer: Cupid's Arrow Florist
- Event Planner: HMC Event Solutions
- Caterer: Slice of Heaven Catering
- Venue: Leoness Cellars
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights