An Independence Day wedding in the nation's capital
Happy Independence Day! I'm excited to share an amazing 4th of July weekend wedding by the talented Stephen Gosling Photography with you today. Erinn and Ryan's patriotic wedding included bridal party portraits at the Washington Monument followed by a beautiful ceremony at the Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown. They wrapped up the evening at Top of the Town with an adorable red, white and blue cake and plenty of dancing!
- Photographer: Stephen Gosling Photography
- Event Planner: Emily Dionne Events & Nuptials
- Floral Designer: Fifi Flower LLC
- Cake Designer: The Cakery
- Reception Venue: Top of the Town
Originally published on July 4, 2011
These vendors are members of our 24K Vendor Guide. For membership information, click here.
Stephen Gosling Photography
Washington D.C. / Virginia