Courtney and Zach had a fabulously fun and unique winter wedding at one of Chicago's coolest venues, Architectural Artifacts! The salvaged furniture, architectural remnants and creative lighting set the stage for a gorgeous ceremony and reception. Zach's dad officiated their ceremony, and the dinner featured heartfelt and funny speeches from loved ones. Victoria Sprung Photography captured their one-of-a-kind celebration!
A modern winter wedding at Architectural Artifacts in Chicago, IL
Prior to picking our venue, we had no clue what we wanted to do in terms of colors, decor, styling, etc. But once we decided on Architectural Artifacts, everything fell into place. The store itself drew us in to a vintage antique vibe where things didn’t perfectly match but all worked together. Some highlights were the antique keys for name tags, lamp posts for the ceremony and boxes on the entry table from a salvage store. – Courtney
- Photographer: Victoria Sprung Photography
- Reception Venue: Architectural Artifacts, Inc.
- Caterer: Food Evolution
- Floral Designer: Kloeckner Preferred Flowers
- Event Planner: Liven It Up Events
- Makeup Artist: Shannon O'Brien Makeup Artist
- DJ: Toast and Jam DJs
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights