Liz and Enrique's family farm wedding in California was a beautiful and classic DIY celebration in ivory, blush and gray. The couple had 18 people in the bridal party to help put together all the details, and they did a brilliant job making Liz's grandparents' farm look magical. Following a ceremony at their Catholic church, guests enjoyed a break from the August heat at the elegant tented reception. Laura Hernandez Photography captured their day!
A classically elegant ivory, blush and gray farm wedding in Gilroy, CA
- Photographer: Laura Hernandez Photography
- Transportation: Corinthian International Parking Services, Inc.
- Hair Stylist: Hair Gem
- Makeup Artist: Makeup by Jarae
- Ceremony Location: Saint Mary Catholic Parish
- Florist: Bella Weddings
- Jewelry: Pruneyard Custom Tailors
- DJ: Damon Williams
- Band: Koko Loco & Oasis
- Cake Designer: Kelsey Smith
- Equipment Rentals: The Stuart Rental Company
- Dress Store: Trudy's Brides
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights