Holly and Todd's summer wedding at the Wharton County Fairgrounds is the picture of rustic, vintage style! Their reception included details like cowhides, old family photos, antiques and ancestors' wedding gowns on dress forms. They chose a classic floral ensemble with all white flowers (hydrangeas and peonies with magnolia leaves), as well as burlap and lace accented table décor. The tablescapes featured an eclectic mix of antique floral dinnerware, hand-calligraphed place cards and mason jar wine glasses. Late in the evening, Holly and Todd went to an adjacent cotton field with Luke and Cat Photography to capture some beautiful sun-kissed portraits.
- Photographer: Luke and Cat Photography
- Event Planner: Alyson Hoffman
- Cake Designer: Annette Prochaska
- Floral Designer: Lana Benedict
- Hair Stylist: Rita's Hair Razors
- Reception Venue: Wharton County Fairgrounds
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights