Courtney and Matt got married in June at a charming Florida venue called Highland Manor. With the recent passing of Courtney's father, she incorporated many emotional details so that his memory and spirit could be as much a part of the day as possible. She cut a small heart from her dad's favorite blue dress shirt and wore it on her gown. The couple wore their signature shoes – Keds – and they drove away after the wedding in a fully restored baby blue T-Bird that once belonged to her father. Kristen Weaver Photography beautifully captured their joyful and emotion-filled day!
A sweet gray and yellow summer wedding in Apopka, FL
- Photographer: Kristen Weaver Photography
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Perry Ellis
- Favors and Gifts: Popcorn Haven
- Caterer: Dubsdread Country Club
- Reception Venue: Highland Manor
- Dress: Alfred Angelo, David's Bridal
- Event Designer: Lee Forrest Design
- Cake Designer: The Flour Shop
- DJ: The Party Express Mobile DJ Service
- Paper Goods: Wedding Paper Divas
These vendors are members of our 24K Vendor Guide. For membership information, click here.
Wedding Paper Divas