Bears, feathers and birds' nests – those were the main elements of Liviya and Colin's DIY, vintage-style wedding at Golden Gardens Park Bathhouse in Seattle. Their beautiful February wedding had amazing and unique handmade details, all brilliantly photographed by Anastasia Photography. Colin, a writer, wrote their wedding vows, and Liviya, a med student, chose feather girls instead of flower girls!
Bathhouse wedding in Seattle, WA
I love all the DIY details – the handmade nests filled with guinea feathers, the bird cake toppers (formerly s+p shakers), the pussy willows and yo-yo flowers, the bear hat created by Liviya's mom… Each and every one makes the wedding incredibly creative and unique. Colin and Liviya chose invitations and jewelry from Etsy artists. The bouquets and the city and beach photos are nothing short of stunning, too!
- Photographer: Anastasia Photography
- Shoes: Aldo
- Floral Designer: Details Florist
- Invitation Designer: Enfin La Voila
- Reception Venue: Golden Gardens Park Bathhouse
- Hair Stylist: Habitude
- Dress Designer: Lena Medoyeff
- Jewelry: Luxe Deluxe, MWM Goldsmithing
- Heirlooms and Extras: Something Bold