Stacie and Michael's fall wedding in Campbell was a DIY affair through and through! Stacie made her own flower arrangements, her mother and mother-in-law made the desserts, a friend officiated, and all of the center pieces were created by using lace from her grandmother! This cute couple is from San Francisco, and their hometown played a big part in the table names. LightSplash Photography captured their day!
An autumn DIY wedding in Campbell, CA
- Photographer: LightSplash Photography
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Anthropologie
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Ben Sherman
- Dress Store: Free People
- Cake Designer: Icing on the Cake
- Jewelry: Jen's Pirate Booty
- Shoes: Messeca
- Floral Designer: Repetto's Greenhouse Florist
- Reception Venue: Saratoga Springs Picnics & Weddings
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: The Original Penguin
- Invitation Designer: Wedding Paper Divas
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
These vendors are members of our 24K Vendor Guide. For membership information, click here.
Wedding Paper Divas