A fall wedding on the lake in Howell, MI
Megan and Matt were married on a beautiful September day in Michigan overlooking the lake at Waldenwoods Resort. Instead of a unity candle or sand ceremony, they planted a unity tree during the ceremony. Their parents added soil to the potted tree and the bride and groom gave it water; they plan on planting it at their house one day. After watching the sun set over the lake, Megan and Matt shared their first dance on the porch of the lodge, surrounded by family, friends and the twinkle of sparklers. Their details were simple and rustic: lanterns surrounded by white hydrangeas and tea lights. Their palette, blush and champagne with touches of green, was a perfect complement to the rustic lodge. Meg Darket Photography captured their celebration!
- Photographer: Meg Darket Photography
- Floral Designer: Vogt's Florist and Gifts
- Dress Store: Bella Rose Bridal Boutique
- Cake Designer: Militello's Bakery
- Reception Venue: Waldenwoods Resort & Conference Center
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights