A white and blue spring wedding in Austin, TX
Elizabeth and Dustin chose The Vista on Seward Hill in Austin as their venue for their spring wedding! Guests were greeted with an iced tea fountain under the gazebo and enjoyed a delicious dinner buffet. Bouquets of white lilies and blue hydrangeas perfectly matched the blue bridesmaid dresses, a refreshing choice for spring. Friends and family danced the night away, and during the last song of the night, the crowd spontaneously gathered around the newlyweds for a group bear hug! Cory Ryan Photography captured their celebration.
- Photographer: Cory Ryan Photography
- Musicians: Kay & Friends
- Floral Designer: Petals, ink.
- Event Planner: Something To Celebrate
- Reception Venue: The Vista on Seward Hill
- Caterer: Word of Mouth Catering
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights