A rustic Southern wedding with a lantern release in Wilsonville, AL
Jenn and Tim were married in a romantic ceremony in May at Antebellum Weddings in Alabama! Jenn's bouquet featured her mother's veil and her grandmother's jewelry, and her gift to Tim and his brother were Star Wars cuff links, money clips and tie clips (Tim had a Storm Trooper and his brother got Darth Vader). Right after the ceremony, Jenn and Tim planned to ride away into the sunset on horses. As Jenn was getting onto her horse, the horse started running and bucked her off! It was a huge surprise to everyone, and luckily she didn't get badly hurt. She got back on the horse (literally) and danced the night away at the reception! The couple had their guests light paper lanterns to send into the night sky. j.woodbery photography captured their exquisite Southern wedding!
- Photographer: j.woodbery photography
- Dress Designer: Allure, Wtoo by Watters
- Dress Store: Bridal Bliss, Bridesmaids Inc.
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Mr. Burch Formal Wear
- Event Venue and Florals: Antebellum Weddings
- Hair Stylist: Brides and Belles Hair Design
- Cinema and Video: Hampton Road Studios
- Cake Designer: Indulge Sweet Shoppe
- Makeup Artist: Rawwbeauty Makeup Artistry
- DJ: Sounds Great
- Catering: Chef Troy's Talk of the Town
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights