An intimate courtyard wedding in Santa Barbara, CA
Mirley and Erick got married in March in the courtyard of the Santa Barbara Historical Museum. The things I really love most about their celebration are the family-style dining tables and the beautiful attention to detail in the presentation of the food. The communal tables with twinkling lights overhead are the perfect way to bring together family and friends. Simple, yet elegant florals, and lavender at every place setting rounded out the look for this intimate affair. Bergreen Photography captured their day.
- Photographer: Bergreen Photography
- Caterer: Pure Joy Catering Inc.
- Reception Venue: Santa Barbara Historical Museum
- Floral Designer: Terra Malia Designs
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights