Nicole and Mike's May wedding ceremony and reception was held at Merriweather Manor, a Georgian colonial built in 1770 that sits atop a cozy enclave within the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. I love their first look – Mike's expression and Nikki's smile are just priceless! They chose to have a sand ceremony that included Mike's two daughters, Ashley and Alex, and his son, Brennan. The entire reception was radiant with vibrant flowers and colored glassware. Ever After Visuals captured Nikki and Mike's beautiful nuptials!
- Photographer: Ever After Visuals
- Hair Stylist: The UpDo Specialist
- Caterer: Purple Onion Catering Co.
- Event Planner: True Wedding Events
- Floral Designer: Holly Chapple Flowers, Capital Décor and Events
- Reception Venue: Merriweather Manor
- Dress Designer: Priscilla of Boston
- Cake Designer: Wanda's Cakes
- DJ: Megawatt, Inc.