Kara and Ryan started their spring wedding day getting ready at the Gaylord National Hotel, followed by their romantic ceremony on the pier at National Harbor. After that, everyone was ready to party so they headed over to The Sunset Room, where guests enjoyed amazing food (how cool is that crudité display?) and dancing. After the sun went down, the couple enjoyed watching the fireworks together. Ever After Visuals captured Kara and Ryan’s modern, elegant wedding.
- Photographer: Ever After Visuals
- Dress Store: David’s Bridal
- Musicians: Cherry Blossom String Quartet
- Event Planner: True Wedding Events
- Reception Venue: The Sunset Room
- Cake Designer: Edibles Incredible Desserts
- Caterer: R & R Catering
- Floral Designer: Occasional Flowers
- Transportation: Limousines, Inc.
- DJ: Horizon Entertainment
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights