An intimate wedding in a snow storm in Providence, RI
Christina and Seth got married in February at the Providence Public Library in the middle of a crazy snow storm! Seth's daughter, Michaela, was a big part of their day – the newlyweds gave her a Tiffany pendant with their made-up surname, which is a private joke the family shares. Christina surprised Seth with an antique typewriter (he’s a writer) during their first look. At the reception, Seth read a poem to Christina about the strength and beauty of a good wife. Given their venue, naturally books and “words of wisdom” were present in their décor. Snap! Weddings captured their beautiful snow-filled wedding day!
- Photographer: Snap! Weddings
- Floral Designer: Flowers by Semia
- Reception Venue: Providence Public Library
- Caterer: Russell Morin Fine Catering
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights