Spring nautical wedding in Sarasota, FL
Amanda and Brad said their vows at the Powel Crosley Estate, which includes a historic Mediterranean Revival-style home named “Seagate” with beautiful views of Sarasota's sparkling waters, along with a circular tower and a carriage house. They went with an Old Florida nautical theme, featuring lanterns, stacks of antique books wrapped with twine, fishing orbs and loose natural floral arrangements. Their menu reflected Florida cuisine with a Florida grouper topped with mango salsa and shrimp, and they served guests Mexican food during cocktail hour with a salsa bar. My favorite detail is their custom Publix aprons; Brad and Amanda met while working at the grocery store during high school! K and K Photography captured their wedding day.
- Photographer: K and K Photography
- Floral Designer: Andrea Layne Floral Design
- Dress Store: Casablanca Bridal
- Transportation: Clearwater Jolley Trolley
- Linens and Coverings: Connie Duglin Specialty Linens
- Caterer: Delectables Fine Catering, Inc.
- DJ: Grant Hemond and Associates
- Cake Designer: Publix Bakery
- Reception Venue: The Powel Crosley Estate
- Equipment Rentals: US Tent Rental
- Event Planner: Winsor Event Studio
- Bridesmaid Dresses: WToo
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights