A vintage-styled wedding in Washington D.C.
Lauren and Ben met in D.C. and their June wedding was at the Josephine Butler Parks Center, a Renaissance revival-style mansion built in 1927. Lauren wore a vintage-style lace wedding dress and a long veil with lace details to match. The mansion was the perfect venue for their style, and they filled it with details like mason jars with fresh flowers and vintage white lanterns on the fireplace mantel. Emily Clack Photography LLC photographed their wedding day!
- Photographer: Emily Clack Photography LLC
- Event Venue: Josephine Butler Parks Center
- Wedding Planner: The Bridal Bitch
- Cake: Alexandria Pastry Shop
- Makeup: Modern Bridal Studio
- Music: DJ Rosie
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights