A modern Jewish wedding in Austin, TX
Julia and Brian’s November wedding was at the Barr Mansion & Artisan Ballroom in Austin! The venue had a beautiful outdoor garden setting for their Jewish ceremony, which featured a handmade chuppa that doubled as a backdrop behind the wedding cake. After the breaking of the glass, the couple enjoyed a few minutes to themselves before the sunset cocktail hour behind the mansion, captured by Cory Ryan Photography.
- Photographer: Cory Ryan Photography
- Reception Venue: Barr Mansion and Artisan Ballroom
- Floral Designer: Fleurish Austin
- DJ: Greenbelt DJ Productions
- Event Planner: Pearl Events Austin
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights