A destination beach wedding in Santa Monica, CA
Melinda and Jason traveled from their home in Washington D.C. for a beautiful autumn destination wedding on the beach in Santa Monica. The bride and groom got ready at the Marion Davies Guest House, and they also chose to have the Bedeken and wedding ceremonies there on the veranda. After, their guests headed to the adjacent Annenberg Community Beach House for the reception! I adore their colorful ketubah and the hand-embroidered details! Best Coast Photo captured their lovely day.
- Photographer: Best Coast Photo
- Event Venue: Annenberg Community Beach House
- Event Planner: Element Weddings
- Cake Designer: sweet lady jane
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights