This Kate Spade inspired bridal shower was held in honor of Veronica, a wedding planner with Save the Date Weddings and Events in Atlanta! How do you throw a shower for a wedding planner? With lots of pretty, sparkly details, gorgeous flowers, awesome food, and a fabulous view of downtown Atlanta. Some of the Kate Spade-style details included fuchsia table runners, polka dots, striped linens and napkins tied in bows! They took the fête to a new level by offering guests five different interactive stations: Scoobie's pink lip bar, the Louise Loirette bauble bar, the Live Colorful nail bar, the Not a Crumb dessert bar, and the Pop, Fizz, Clink Champagne Bar themed after Kate Spade's necklace. Julie Anne Wedding Photography captured Veronica's bridal shower!
A whimsical Kate Spade bridal shower in Atlanta, GA
Want to style your own Kate Spade inspired celebration?
Check out our décor guide!
- Photographer: Julie Anne Wedding Photography
- Linens and Coverings: Chair Covers & Linens
- Equipment Rentals: Event Rentals Unlimited
- Floral Designer: Flowers By Holland
- Jewelry: Kate Spade
- Favors and Gifts: Louise Loirette
- Specialty Foods: Lyght House Cocktails
- Cake Designer: not a crumb! exquisite cakes
- Invitation Designer: Rebecca Diane
- Makeup Artist: Scoobie West & Company
- Caterer & Venue: TEP Catering
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights