If you're hosting a bridal shower this spring, you can impress your guests with these pretty, easy-to-make cocktails!
Happily Ever After
- 1.25 oz. Frangelico
- 1.25 oz. pomegranate liqueur
- Dash of Auchentoshen scotch
- Splash of soda water
Combine ingredients with ice and stir. Strain to a chilled martini glass that is rimmed with red sugar crystals. Garnish with an edible flower petal.
- 1 oz. Frangelico
- 1 oz. SKYY Infusions Ginger Vodka
Shake Frangelico and SKYY Infusions Ginger Vodka with ice and strain into a tall glass. Fill with ice, top with lemonade and garnish with a sugared lemon wedge.
- 1 oz. CAMUS VS or VSOP
- 2 drops (.25 of oz.) of Raspberry liquor (Chambord)
- Top with French Sparkling wine (3 oz. of Champagne or sparkling)
Add a citrus twist on top for garnish.
Recipes / photos courtesy of Frangelico and CAMUS.