If you're newly engaged, chances are the topic of wedding registries has popped into your mind at one time or another. This either: A) excites you, because who doesn't like gifts? or B) stresses you out, because it's one more thing you need to do during the wedding planning process. Regardless of which camp you fall into, fear not – Crate & Barrel's Wedding Registry service is both easy and fun to use, plus there are a bunch of perks you might not know about, such as registry bonus gifts, in-store registry events called The Wedding Parties®, free shipping, discounts and more! But I'll get into all of that in a little bit.
This is a sponsored post for Crate & Barrel.
When I got married, my husband and I had been living together for a while, so we already owned many of the household necessities most newlyweds need to start a new home. I created this guide to inspire those of you who may already have those household essentials and want to think outside the box. I know many couples don't have a lot of time in that first year of marriage to entertain guests frequently, so I shied away from selecting lots of entertaining items like serving pieces, large sets of dinnerware, etc. Instead, I chose goodies you and your spouse can enjoy together, just the two of you, as newlyweds.
Creative Ideas for Your Crate & Barrel Wedding Registry
1. KitchenAid® Artisan Red Stand Mixer // 2. Tomato Individual Pasta Bowl // 3. Pasta 5.5 Qt. Pot // 4. Rösle Spaghetti Spoon // 5. Oil and Parmesan Serving Set // 6. KitchenAid ® Mixer Pasta Roller-Cutters Attachment
First up are some ideas for spending a romantic date night at home with your honey making a yummy pasta dinner! Even after eight years of marriage, cooking with my husband is still one of my favorite things to do. This has all the basics (and some fun extras) you'll need to make delicious fresh pasta. As an added bonus, the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer has many other uses, and you can register for other attachments besides the pasta roller-cutters, such as an ice cream maker, meat grinder, etc. It really is a multi-purpose kitchen workhorse!
1. I Love You a Latte Mug // 2. Cuisinart® Single Serve Coffee Maker // 3. Ekobrew Stainless-Steel Elite K-Cup // 4. Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder // 5. Kinley Sugar and Creamer // 6. Brushed Stainless Mug Tree
These registry ideas are inspired by spending a quiet Sunday morning together enjoying freshly brewed coffee over the New York Times crossword puzzle. The pièce de résistance, in this case, is the Cuisinart® Single Serve Coffee Maker. I honestly don't know how I lived without it. This ingenious appliance not only brews really good coffee, but it also allows you and your spouse to have whatever kind of coffee you prefer in single servings. In case you like a more hands-on approach (or none of the gazillion K-Cup varieties suit your fancy), the Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder and Ekobrew Stainless-Steel Elite K-Cup put you one step closer to creating the perfect coffee blend. I also love the idea of the mug tree so you can start your own silly, kitschy “his and hers” mug collection and display them in the kitchen!
These ideas are all about creating a space in your home to remember your wedding day! You'll have beautiful photos to treasure, so why not register for everything you need to create a lovely gallery wall to display them? The Document Frame and Clip mixes in nicely and would be a fun way to display your marriage certificate or even hand-written vows. The Clarus Square Boxes can hold a keepsake from your wedding day, too. The It's Your Day Boxed Set contains a journal where you can write down memories or other special moments from your first year of marriage to look back upon years from now.
Feeling inspired yet? Or hopefully a little less daunted by the whole registry concept? I hope so! Because creating a registry at Crate & Barrel is easy and as I mentioned earlier, has some awesome benefits:
- Crate and Barrel has exclusive collections of housewares and furniture you won't find anywhere else, many of which are created by artists and designers around the world.
- You'll receive 10% off in store and online for a full six months after your wedding – that's on everything, not simply the items remaining in your registry.
- Your friends and family will receive free shipping on registry purchases of $99 or more.
- You can attend The Wedding Parties® to get help setting up your registry, and in return you'll receive a set of two stemless wine glasses as a gift.
Create Your Free Registry Today
To get started on creating your free Crate & Barrel Wedding Registry and to find a participating store and The Wedding Parties® event near you, visit CrateandBarrel.com. Go on, have fun! Be creative and don't be afraid to be unique!