In the digital age, it's all too easy to let life's most precious memories languish on your phone or in the cloud. While I love having instant access to my digital photos, there's nothing quite like the visual and tactile experience of reliving your memories through a photo album. Much like the lost art of letter writing, some things are just better to experience in person rather than through a screen. Whether you're looking to create a custom wedding album, make a thoughtful gift for loved ones, or chronicle life's other important milestones, Montage is an effortless service to help you build your own photo books online!
Effortless and beautiful custom wedding albums by Montage are just a click away!
This is a sponsored post for Montage.
To start, you can choose from three sizes:
- $39 for a small, 6″ book
- $59 for a medium, 8.5″ book
- $119 for a large, 12″ book
These flat prices, which are fantastic for premium-quality albums such as these, include up to 70 pages and 180 photos – more than enough to feature all of your favorite photos from your wedding or other events!
Some of the features I like most about Montage:
- Fast shipping: I have a tendency to be a little impatient, so 4 to 5 business days to ship a custom album is beyond awesome.
- Eco-friendly, quality materials: The leather binding is eco-friendly and imported from Italy, giving your book a soft, elegant feel. Montage also uses archival semi-gloss 120 lb. paper that is both acid and lignin-free.
- Easy layout: Album design can be very hard and very time consuming. I know because I've done it on numerous occasions. As part of Montage's services, you can design your photo book online with their “auto-magic layouts.” Montage magically knows the best way to format your images for the most professional-looking results. How cool is that?
- Lay-flat pages: Once you go flat, you'll never go back. I know it sounds silly, and maybe not all that important, but seriously – photo albums with lay-flat pages are amazing! Why? Because you don't lose any of your images into “The Gutter,” that scary place that sucks in portions of your photos in non-premium photo books. Say you have a beautiful photo of the happy newlyweds that you'd like to span two pages. If the bride and groom are standing in the middle of the photo, without lay-flat pages, their smiling faces could disappear into the abyss. Nobody wants that!
It's a new year, so why not make a resolution? Live in the now, but remember the past with custom photo books from Montage! If you're not sure where to begin, try creating a recap of 2014. Click on the button below to get started on your own memories.