Thank you so much for your interest in working with Artfully Wed – one of the top 15 wedding blogs in the world and the number one destination for one-of-a-kind wedding inspiration!
We’re currently seeking motivated sales associates with a passion for weddings and style to join our team. Open positions are listed below.
Commission-Based Sales Associate
ArtfullyWed.com and Artfully Wed magazine are seeking an energetic, skilled sales associate to join us. The ideal candidate will be assigned the responsibility of acquiring advertisers for the magazine as well as signing on wedding vendors to join our preferred vendor guide.
This position is ideal for a self-starter with confidence, proven sales records, excellent oral and written communication skills and an eye for aesthetics. Developing new business is top priority.
The candidate must be able to manage accounts after closing and demonstrate skills at attracting and retaining business. You will be responsible for the sale from start to finish, including making sure ad materials, contracts, etc. are remitted in a timely fashion. Artfully Wed will handle all billing.
Location – Telecommute (Part Time to Full Time)
Our sales associate position allows for a flexible schedule in a work-from-home environment. Applicants must have reliable Internet and phone service to conduct business.
This position is commission based with bonuses for outstanding performance. Associates must complete a one-month trial period with 25% commission to ascertain we are a good match before becoming eligible for a higher permanent commission structure.
In addition to organization, a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed, the ideal candidate will also bring to the table:
- Reliable access to a computer, nationwide phone service and Internet service
- Friendly and outgoing personality with cold calling experience
- Online ad sales experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with both Artfully Wed’s blog and magazine as well as other competing online wedding content
- Lead generation skills with the ability to select wedding vendors and businesses that match our focus and criteria for excellence
- Driven to promptly respond to requests for advertising information and to follow up in a professional and courteous manner
- Willingness to work with businesses large and small and provide top-notch customer service for potential advertisers
- Proficiency with presentation and spreadsheet tools to track leads and sales
- A passion for weddings, style and design is a plus